FASCINATIONS DRAWING ENTRY OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Arizona and Colorado who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. All employees of Marsoner Inc., doing business as Fascinations ("Sponsor") May•Bee’s, Funlove.com and their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Drawing Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the drawing. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Drawing constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. Drawing PERIOD: The Drawing entry period begins at 12:01 p.m. PST on June 5, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 5, 2021. (the "Drawing Period"). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Drawing Period.
3. Drawing ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Drawing by:
A.) Completing all required entry fields provided on the Drawing entry form located online at https://form.jotform.com/211296312127044.
NO PURCHASE IS NECCESARY. Limit: one (1) registration per person and per valid email address. By entering the Drawing, you agree to sign up to receive newsletters from Fascinations, May•Bee’s, and Funlove.com.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Drawing, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Drawing Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Drawing entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF Drawing WINNER: Two (2) potential Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 7, 2021. One (1) winner will receive a $500 Hilton gift card. One (1) winner will receive a $500 Fascinations gift card. Individuals may not win both Drawing prizes.
Prize Package Disclaimer:
Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third party for redemption.
The potential Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Drawing Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Drawing Period.
The potential Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Drawing entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Drawing shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by June 27, 2021 and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Drawing, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Drawing Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Drawing, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or any website operated by the Drawing Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Drawing Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Drawing or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Drawing information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Drawing Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Drawing or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Drawing or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Arizona. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winners, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Grand Opening Prize Drawing" c/o Fascinations 430 W. Warner Rd. Suite #119, Tempe, AZ 85284. Requests for winner must be received no later than three months after the end of the Drawing Period.